Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ok so I havent blogged in a couple weeks way behind schedual.. trying to figure out how to manage a web site and editing and a blog plus my face book site.. its alot of work!! LOL.. so in these last few weeks I have taken maternity and newborn pictures lots of editing!! I will start off with baby Janessa, it is so fun taking the maternity pics wondering what she will look like all excited about this precious new life about to enter the world and 3 days after taking the pictures she made her grand enterance and was even cuter than I had imagined!! So I have been slow editing these pictures I do believe these are my longet edits.. I am really pushing my editing skills to the limit with her pictures but am happy to have the challenge and looking forward to growing and learning from this experience.. Janessa was my very first newborn shoot, her mom is the best for letting me play!





No comments:

Post a Comment