Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kala and Joe Stotts Maternity Session

Kala and Joe where so much fun! needless to say we had an adventuress maternity shoot! Kala chose to take some pictures up at a old homestead close to her house, which I totally loved! I love the way the old wood looks in pictures I have to say it is a favorite of mine! Well after about 30minutes or so of posing and me crawling around on the ground to get that perfect angle and Kala's little boy running around, I was just about to put them agianst the wall of the homestead when Kristin my cousin who helps me out said o my gosh theirs a snake!!! There was a huge Rattlesnake crawling into the wall of the old homestead. It was freaky cause he refused to rattle to let us know he was there! I got a picture of his tail and not his not his head I wasnt waiting for it to come out of the wall to capture it I am totally content with the picture I got!! LOL and I am so thankful to God for his protection!! so in saying all that I am very pleased with how these pictures turned out!










No comments:

Post a Comment