Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Such a Big Girl!!

  So here I am sitting and pondering how another year could slip by so easily! 
  How does time go by so quickly and yet so unnoticed? Well until another Birthday show up that is :) 
 Anyways I had the privilege of capturing this beautiful family and their new priceless Treasure a year ago!! I remember her session like it was yesterday! And when her mom emailed me to book her 
1 yr session I couldn't believe it!  0_o  No way I just took her pics a couple months ago she cant be a year yet!!! But she is! :) 
  Audrey is growing into a beautiful little girl She has a sparkle of such joy and happiness in her little eyes! And it is such a joy to work with!! 
  Her Mom and Dad are doing an amazing job raising her! and Grammy and Grandpa are such a great support!
  I truly feel the love with this family and its so refreshing to walk away from a session reminded of how beautiful a close knit family is! 
  I had so much fun watching everyone interact with her and seeing her light up when Grandpa sang The Bear Necessity from Jungle Book to her! :)
  I got to do my first cake smash with her! Omygoodness sooo cute and so fun to watch her and she gently rubbed the frosting on her toes and legs like it was lotion!! anyways I best get to sharing pics before I write a book :) I will load a ton of pics on this one just cause she is sooo cute! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment