Friday, June 10, 2011

A fun photography work out!

LOL so while baby sister was eating the new big brother and sister had to get they pics taken to so I took them outside and the marathon began! I had so much taking pics of these two! Bradly wasn't really into to getting his pictures taken he was beaming with energy and wanted to run run run which was ok with me! he would very politely sit for 10 seconds and boom would be on the run for the next location he wanted to choose! LOL and August was quite the little poser she is not camera shy at all! LOVE THAT!! I had a blast with these kids I wasn't so positive with what I had taken but am pleased with what I got!  I think letting the kids have the most control over their pictures can produce amazing results and fun pics of non studio stuffy poses LOL













No comments:

Post a Comment