Saturday, May 28, 2011

First senior session

So in all my rattled nerves I had the privileged of taking my nephews senior pictures.. NERVOUS!!! YES!!!! here I am untrained no schooling taking senior pictures that will be compared to all the other senior pictures that where taken by professionals with really nice expensive camera's! (my camera is nice and is expensive and I am so thankful to my brother for giving it to me!!) but quality wise compared to the professionals clarity can be an issue.. But after giving my mind to the park patrol at saltwater state park for writing my nephew a ticket for parking 2 feet off the pavement when there where NO signs!! and the park patrol had little big man syndrome and would show NO mercy! I forgot about my nervousness and was more frustrated with the lighting issues but we made it through.. So here are a few of my favs from the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment